Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2011. augusztus 14., vasárnap

Another first price

So far I've been participating in Table Topic sessions twice, and won two times! :) Not bad, now, is it? Today's meeting had a different set up. It was at a restaurant! All the other guests were asked to leave the second floor, and we had our meeting. After that we had dinner at the place. :P The speeches were interesting, but not as high level as I wished them to be. The evaluations were good as well, the evaluators made some interesting points, but again, there is room for improvement. So far I still haven't found my dream club. Maybe the one I'm going to visit tomorrow or on Thursday. It is rumoured that People's Square TM is a very good club, but unfortunately they have their meetings on Tuesdays, the only day when I have a late night phone conference. Well, technically it's not night, it starts at 8 pm, but still, it won't allow me to go to any TM meeting that day. :(
Also, I met my Mandarin teacher! He seems cool, but I couldn't make a bargain on the price. :P He also speeks excellent English, which I have to tell is something to cherish here. When I talked to the guys after the meeting, and told them that I have difficulties understanding the Chinese accent, they were completely surprised. :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése