Összes oldalmegjelenítés

2011. július 26., kedd

A place to live

I just received an e-mail today from the agency that sorts out my accommodation about the apartment I'm going to live in. It's a one-bedroom apartment in a building called Shama Century Park.
It doesn't sound so impressive, but thanks to the magical powers of the Internet, I quickly found the homepage of this residence - and I still can't stop grinning if I think about it!

The one-bedroom apartment is the smallest they have, but it's almost 100 square meter, fully furnished and equipped with all the possible appliances, has two(!) large LCD TVs (one in the living room and one in the bedroom), with common areas having a heated indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna. Just to mention a few.

For more information you should take a loot at:
http://www.shama.com/centuryPark/

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése